Friday, December 25, 2009

Comforter Sets On Sale I Just Bought A New Box Top Mattress, It's Like A Pillow Top But Thicker, How Do I Buy Sheets For It?

I just bought a new box top mattress, it's like a pillow top but thicker, how do I buy sheets for it? - comforter sets on sale

I bought this mattress B / C it was very convenient to just go home and then realize that none of my clean sheets B / C a lot thincker mattress. I know that I need to purchase deep pocket sheets, but are very expensive and would have contained a comforter set that makes me so mad to buy. Anyone out there a website that lays deep pocket sheets with duvets sold or do you know if any other options? I was not informed very well (my kind of sale) is not very good when I bought the mattress, he wanted to return, but resell illlegl a mattress. Of course, never buy a discount mattress like new !!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment