Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Detect Webcam Model My Webcam Wont Work With Yahoo Messenger, It Gives Me A "Sorry, No Webcam Was Found On Your System." Error.

My webcam wont work with yahoo messenger, it gives me a "Sorry, no Webcam was found on your system." error. - detect webcam model

I tried everything it from this link

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messenger/messenger8/webcam/

If it helps, I'm running Windows Vista 32-bit

Yahoo Messenger 8.1.0.421

with the model SPC900N Philips Webcam

I downloaded the drivers and everything. My camera works fine with Windows Live Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger, and Stickam. I only problem in Yahoo Messenger

If I take my camera source in Yahoo messenger is the only option we have,
Microsoft WDM Image Capture (Win32), Version: 6.0.6000.16386

Is not that the webcam, and recognized no other options.

while in other messengers I have a clear choice of spc900n Philips.

Someone knows how to solve this problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment