Saturday, January 30, 2010

Detailed Pictures Of A Vaginia Where Can I Find Detailed Pictures Of Uniforms Of The United States Navy?

Where can I find detailed pictures of uniforms of the United States Navy? - detailed pictures of a vaginia

I know it sounds absurd, but I would like a catalog or something that asks the guide for detailed pictures of the uniforms of the U.S. Navy can provide especially the uniform of the dinner, like. It is impossible to find. The USN has a website with photos of all the uniforms, but they are blurry black and white and easy.

2 comments:

meep. said...

Try sides of the picture is like photobucket.com take two trys to get the site or, possibly, MySpace and search for "marine" or what you are looking for something Scruff, you can ask to search premises and photoshopped an image editing, perhaps devianart.com? These are the best, my resources that can help or not help, but good luck.

fixxxer said...

Hmmm let me think. And to make your own .. Visit photographing a change in the Navy and

Post a Comment