Friday, January 22, 2010

Nocturnal Seizures In Children Nocturnal Seizures?? Night Seizure?

Nocturnal Seizures?? Night Seizure? - nocturnal seizures in children

Eh!
Has anyone had or heard of the crisis to awaken, if they try, but can not create? Looks like I have a mild hallucination, and I try to wake me, but suddenly I can not wake up in the head.

I feel like I was shaking violently, especially in my head and neck. My friend looks at him and was afraid. Sun had a about an hour while you sleep on your left, I became very short of breath and my chest hurts at the same time. I've never seen a doctor, but you have an appointment for 21 April. Any ideas on this?

It seems that a lot happens when I really tired, sometimes when I sleep alone. He began with the production is about 4 years ago, in random order. There once was exerted every two months and is now almost a daily basis. Never happens during the day.

Please only serious answers medical side, preferably someone who lived before them.

5 comments:

Ally said...

Do not give more if there is an attack, you must sound like a sleep insomnia. If these are the crises that are probably more serious. I understand a seizure disorder and a lot of things up, often confused, maybe a little tongue or cheeks, etc. You probably have heard of people simply fed up falling asleep (enter REM) sleep, the "nervous legs", one could in whatever form they have, but certainly need to keep your appointment. Good luck.

dcrc93 said...

You should immediately appoint a doctor
Only your doctor can tell you this

Leslie C said...

Are you an overdose of vitamins? I do if I were arrested, a new brand of vitamin, if it is not at all natural vitamins in my old age.

Go see a doctor. However, there may something in your diet and activity.

A for Anonymous said...

Vampyre alert.

formerly... said...

These are not attacks - in sleep / hypnogogia, and it is a common problem. This is not a health risk, its just a little scared.

Post a Comment