Friday, January 29, 2010

How Good Are Legend Rifle Scopes Tomb Raider: Legend - Stuck In "Japan" Level, Please Help!?

Tomb Raider: Legend - Stuck in "Japan" level, please help!? - how good are legend rifle scopes

I'm the guy in front of the Japanese mafia is the engine that I want, what I think should be the end of the level. No matter how you drag it down. I use the gun. I can to fight hand to hand approach, I can turn to run out of ammunition, then I'll swith pistols, which have almost no harm to this boy. I'm stuck, can someone help me get over this man? A million thank you! Juanito (Xbox)

2 comments:

Iain the ORN! said...

gamefaqs.com is the best. But you need to bring the wounded, and then perform evasive action for a while. repeat

John Doe 1st said...

OK, Takamoto.

Use cover as much and as thoroughly as possible. It's a pretty tough fight, although some players say something else.

It is difficult to address Takamoto, because you have to jump on the green rays, sometimes with them and others to hide, although I have not even been able to do it and end it with a gun hunt.

My suggestion is that we can play at this level, enter this fight with the weapon in place of the assault rifle. The rifle has more power but takes a while to recharge it again. The assault rifle shoot faster, but less damage.

Use your arms and the election from him behind the rocks.

It will take some time, his health will not go fast. So, if you wish, you can try, run, jump and lightning to destroy him with the shotgun.

Post a Comment