Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vaginal Psoriasis Can Psoriasis Cause Vaginal Itching?

Can psoriasis cause vaginal itching? - vaginal psoriasis

Psoriasis in my family and I recently I had my first seizure a month ago, after sore throat. Since I had this burst of my vagina is very itchy. I thought it was a yeast infection at first, so I call the "pill was after." but no help. I have no discharge, odor, or burning sensation when urinating. I havnt had sex probably about two months. I do not have plaque psoriasis in my vagina as far as I can tell, but if my psoriasis had started itching in the abdomen, arms and chest, which, when it started to itch it down too. Ah! Itching seems worse when I wear underwear ... Who knows, if the itch is caused by my psoriasis? and so does anyone know how to go about it? I have set already eaten medical cream to me, but can not exist: / help pleaseeeee.

2 comments:

Billme said...

Here's a video demonstration for the cure of eczema, as in Japan can be seen. Sorry, but hospitals in the United States and Europe are not as far advanced at this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLW-HKgQ ...

Allergies to foods are seafood, garlic and others. Stop to eat things like cheese, then milk, then all manufactured goods (beer, yogurt, bread) are with yeast. When they leave, then you have an idea of what you should stop eating.

JLM said...

Of course, you determine your doctor. The skin in the vaginal mucous membrane, unlike the skin of the outs. But I do not know, to say whether the psoriasis develops on the mucous good. I hope to improve it.

Post a Comment